Sunday 3 May 2015

Zentangle Shroom and...

I woke up this morning and realized that I had not posted any art yesterday. I guess I got tso busy with life for a change it totally slipped my mind. But... since this is MY blog and it is and should be all about ME (!) this does not matter at all and I do not need to apologize to anyone. I am however going to post 2 different Shrooms today to make up for it.
The first Shroom is called Ice Cream Shroom and I think it is fairly obvious as to why.
The second Shroom is ominously called Grenade Stalk Shroom and it needs to be handled with extreme care and only under adult supervision !! It was drawn with a sepia coloured marker and shaded with Coloursoft pencils as opposed to black and my usual favourite the Inktense pencils.
I used Zentangle designs to create both of them and I think they turned out ok. ( And that is the only think that really matters here anyway ;-) )






No comments: