Sunday 21 June 2015

Altered Rolos

I was recently asked by one of my regular trading friends, if I was trading altered Rolodex cards as well. In case you don't know what those are, they are index cards usually used to keep business contacts at hand on your desk. You can however also use them for creating art, trade them with other artists and then store them in a practical holder so you can show them off to anyone willing to have a look (thehehe). I can not get them here easily, I have to order them online, and so my friend who I will not name (you know who you are) actually sent me a bunch of blank Rolodex cards, Rolodex alphabetical index cards and - best of all- a punch for punching the holes into diy Rolodex cards. Thankyouthankyouthankyoueversomuchiwillshowyouhowgratefuliaminjulyandbelievemeitisgoingtobeawesome...
But now to some Rolodex cards I made recently, you can just about make out the holes at the bottom of the second picture.

Front


And opened up



No comments: