Sunday 28 June 2015

Wanderlust Shroom

I am going to be away for a few weeks and I do not know how often I will be able to post pictures during this time. I will do my best though to come up with some interesting art for you to look at when I am back. Todays Shroom fits very well into the travelling theme of the recent days and the next few weeks...

The Wanderlust Shroom is named for its desire to travel the world. Since it is rooted to the spot, it will grow impressive displays of city stickers in the hope that someone will pick it and take it on an international journey. The Wanderlust Shroom is chronically depressed because most people will just take pictures and leave without it. If the Shroom indeed does get taken on a journey it usually is left behind at airport customs, sad and lonely. 


2 comments:

A Mynah Production said...

Aw, poor shroom!

nightowl said...

I love that it "grows" city stickers! So creative!