Saturday 14 November 2015

Little recycle project

I was browsing You Tube the other day and I found this amazing video of a lady recycling Tetra Pak milk cartons into an organiser with drawers! Here is the link, I hope it works 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ohBz6RbRY

I waited a few days to let the idea settle and then I could resist no longer... and I also had a small stash of Tetra Paks built up. My milk cartons are more square than the ones she uses in the video but I used them anyway, and I did not have the really thick cardboard she uses to make her drawers, I made mine with more milk cartons.

I am not sure if I will make more of them, if I do I will actually go into the shed and look for my hot glue gun, the pva I used took ages to dry on the cartons and nothing sticks well to the coated inside (I guess that is why they coat it, doh...). 

Anyway, enough talk, now is the time for some pics, I also took a picture of the back, as proof I really used the Tetra Paks.







1 comment:

A Mynah Production said...

That is so sweet! I do love a good upcycle project! What will you put in them?