Monday 23 November 2015

Rolos again

I was trading some Rolos over on atcsforall.com, and instead of my usual inktense pencils I used lots and lots of markers. Using the markersalso seems to change my normal drawing style, maybe because I draw with the marker first and then do the outlines. With my inktense pencils it is the other way around.



The next one shows how a zia (zentangle inspired art) Rolo can already look fab (in my opinion) with only 3 different tangles used. Since I started using the markers and since I did inktober I also seem to prefer having only 2 to 3 tangles in a piece. This prevents overcrowding and allows each tangle to be shown off more effectively.




2 comments:

A Mynah Production said...

I'm D-Y-I-N-G to do Rolos again! Your's are inspiring!

Unknown said...

Is the tabbed rolo cut from a die?