Tuesday 6 October 2015

Crescent Moon

Todays #inktober drawing was a zentangle that was new to me. It is called Crescent Moon by Sandy Steen Bartholomew and it takes up the top part of my Rolo. Underneath it you can see the little maggoty looking sqiggels, they are a design called Bunzo by Maria Thompson and Rick Roberts. I felt I did not want to use Crescent Moon on its own as I feared the Rolo might be too bland looking. I wanted to pair it with a rounded design and Bunzo came in very handy.
This is the first time I used my dip pen for the whole drawing, even the black half circles. I had to wait with the process of drawing until all the kids were in bed, otherwise they might have redecorated my walls with indian ink...



2 comments:

A Mynah Production said...

Ha! Never thought I'd ever say this, but I love the maggots at the bottom! LOL!

Donna said...

Very nice zentangle! Those little squiggles do look like maggots! Very nice, nonetheless!