Saturday 10 October 2015

Snayls Trayl

I was very busy today. But not with my kids, if that's what you think, my husband gave me a "day off" and so I left the house in the morning and spent the entire day drawing and painting away in some very nice cafes where I live. I can not yet show most of what I worked on today, but I did get the chance eventually to do todays #inktober drawing. It is called Snayls Trayl and it is by Andrea Shuman. The design possibilities inside the snayl are extremely versatile and it is another one of my favourites.

And just in case you are wondering why I am posting all these inktober drawings of zentangle designs: I am in the process of building a rolodex library of zentangle designs. That is why there is usually only one design featured. 
I am also usually very busy with family matters during the day and my drawing time is very limited, so I do not always get to colour my rolodex cards. I like to try and convince myself that I will do the colouring at a later stage, maybe on a rainy day, when there is nothing else to do ( effectively never, but don't tell me)...



2 comments:

LindyLu said...

Excellant tangling!

LindyLu said...

Excellant tangling!