Saturday 17 October 2015

No Zentangle Today

I thought to myself this morning that all you who read this blog (at least every now and then) must be getting fairly bored by now with all the Zentangle inspired Rolos I am making this month. So today I did something a little different, it is some kind of #inktober self portrait, done outside in my yard. 
I admit that my shoes are not white as in the picture, but black, and also I was not able to capture the lovely moss green shade of my awesome corduroy jeans in black and white. Still, not bad for a first dab at (human) self portrait...


3 comments:

A Mynah Production said...

I don't think I'm very good at drawing humans either...but I guess practice only makes us better huh? :) Your ink sketch is sweet!

LindyLu said...

I like this a lot!

Janina Claywoman said...

It does us good to step away from our norm & do something a little different... Wonderful!!